- Supplied in the form of citrate as this is known to be easily absorbed
- Some nutritionists consider this form to be less likely to cause constipation than the more common ferrous sulphate
- Low iron intakes are surprisingly common in the UK
- Iron is known to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- We highly recommend that any adult, particularly women of menstruating age, who eat a vegetarian diet, or very little red meat, should consider adding an iron supplement to their daily regime
- Suitable for vegetarians
Usage & Administration
Take 1 tablets daily.
|Product Information Sheet PDF||No|
|Frequently Asked Questions||No|
|Key Scientific Findings||No|
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 2-4 business days for UK delivery. Please allow about 5-10 business days for US delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please allow 10-15 days for delivery. For delivery to PO Boxes in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses, allow three weeks for delivery.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service at no additional charge.