(as d-alpha Tocopherol)
- Contributes to the protection of the body's cells from oxidative stress caused by reactive compounds called 'free radicals'
- Natural form of d-alpha tocopherol, as this is the form in which it occurs in foods
- Natural vitamin E is absorbed and retained more readily by the body than synthetic vitamin E
- Extracted from a natural vegetable oil and supplied in gelatin free capsules
- Manufactured in the UK in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP
- Daily Intake: 1 to 2 capsules
Usage & Administration
1 to 2 capsules daily.
|Product Information Sheet PDF||No|
|Frequently Asked Questions||No|
|Key Scientific Findings||No|
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 2-4 business days for UK delivery. Please allow about 5-10 business days for US delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please allow 10-15 days for delivery. For delivery to PO Boxes in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses, allow three weeks for delivery.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service at no additional charge.