- A pure granular form of lecithin produced from 100% natural soya extract
- Lecithin is a key component of bile
- May help to support the health of the liver
- These pure lecithin granules are a natural source of choline and inositol
- Two important nutrients associated with the B vitamins, which play a role in fat metabolism
- The granules can easily be sprinkled onto cereals, stirred into fruit juices or added to soup without affecting the flavour
Usage & Administration
(A level tablespoon = 7.5g) 1 to 2 level tablespoons daily. The granules can be easily sprinkled onto cereals, stirred into fruit juices or added to soup without affecting the flavour.
|Product Information Sheet PDF||No|
|Frequently Asked Questions||No|
|Key Scientific Findings||No|
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 2-4 business days for UK delivery. Please allow about 5-10 business days for US delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please allow 10-15 days for delivery. For delivery to PO Boxes in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses, allow three weeks for delivery.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service at no additional charge.