- Vitamin B12 is involved in the manufacture of red blood cells and contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- As it is found mainly in animal based foodstuffs such as meat
- Small, easy to swallow tablets providing 1000µg of vitamin B12
- Practitioners often recommend to vegetarians, vegans and the elderly
- Made in the UK to GMP pharmaceutical standards
- Use of 1000µg of vitamin B12 requires specialist knowledge
Usage & Administration
1 tablet daily.
|Product Information Sheet PDF||No|
|Frequently Asked Questions||No|
|Key Scientific Findings||No|
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 2-4 business days for UK delivery. Please allow about 5-10 business days for US delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please allow 10-15 days for delivery. For delivery to PO Boxes in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses, allow three weeks for delivery.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service at no additional charge.